An expansive global network of more than 100 AmChams accredited by the United States Chamber of Commerce.
AMCHAM Guyana is a voluntary, non-profit, membership organization committed to promoting and enhancing commercial relations between the United States and Guyana. The chamber’s focus includes: representing the collective opinions of the members, providing a network and support structure for U.S. enterprises doing business in Guyana and creating new opportunities to help build mutually beneficial business relations between Guyanese and American companies.
- Events that provide the opportunity to network and make new contacts; transfer knowledge, promote business and build social connections
- A collective platform for advocacy surrounding business needs and policies relating to trade
- Periodic news bulletins, reports, proposals, assessments, and other publications
- Key clearinghouse on information relating to trade, investment, and commerce; information center for customs duties, tariffs, and regulations
- Library and reference facilities for member use
- Luncheon and dinner meetings featuring U.S. and foreign business leaders and officials
- Participation in activities of the U.S. Chamber
- Participation in activities of regional AMCHAMs that promote business among Latin American and Caribbean companies